- That the right of Ireland to self-determination is absolute and is recognised within the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 1514
- That in the struggle for National Liberation, territorial freedom, social freedom and economic freedom are elements of equal importance
- Therefore, the National & Class questions are intertwined and inseparable.
- That our struggle is international. We must act in solidarity with other Anti-imperialist and socialist struggles worldwide
- That the duty of a Republic is to provide for social justice, Solidarity, Co-operation and care, from the cradle to the grave.
- That we must participate in the everyday struggles of the working class, regardless of ethnic, cultural or religious differences.
- That fundamental to our struggle is the liberation of the working class by the working class, and that the key to that process is self-empowerment through struggle.
Please follow the link to read our paper.